Friday, May 14, 2010

Fix it Friday #54

Yea, for I Heart Faces and Fix it Friday! This Christina is the proud mama of this blue-eyed boy. So here's edit #1. . . 
And here's edit #2. Only difference with #2 is that I changed one of the texture (a gold bokeh) from "screen" to overlay to deep the contrast rather than lighten it. I think I like the second better. You?

Hoping to have some time this weekend to take and play with pictures. It has been a crazy couple of weeks. Today it is warm and bright. I have flowers to plant, a warm spot on the couch waiting for me to nap and a promise to fulfill to make a "treat" with the kids.
Oh, man just had to add another edit (few hours later . . . ). Added a blue fill layer and masked his skin excepting his eyes. Soft light and adjusted opacity. I think I like this one . . .

3 comments:

stepko said...

Oo beautiful edit!! Love the sparkling eyes and the colours!!
I like the first edit a bit more.
Have a nice weekend!!

Unknown said...

I do like the third quite a bit! beautiful colors.

Wendy said...

I really like that last one. Nice job!! You sound as busy as me!!