Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sweet Baby Boy

This past weekend I had the pleasure of spending a few hours with a dear friend and her little boy. Our mission was to capture all his sweetness at this fleeting baby stage. He made it so easy . . . he is such a happy, content baby.

I am not a real photographer, accustomed to taking portraits and producing photos that will please proud parents, etc. Well, other then myself:) This was a gift from the heart to a dear, dear friend. She is one of those rare kindred spirits that make it easy for me to be my best and most authentic self. And her story is one of courage and grace. I think in our friendship, I have received far more than I have been able to give her. But I will not embarrass her by waxing any more eloquent as I know she will read this ;)

I must admit, this was fun, fun, fun. Could I do this again? For others? Oh, I imagine so. My children would appreciate the break from being mama's only models!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! So talented, you are! I'm so glad you spent your weekend doing something fabulous, even though I missed you terribly :-(
dannie

Shelley Sanders said...

I'm so grateful, and teary-eyed to prove it. Both your friendship and the photos mean more than words can express. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Puna said...

oh my gosh what an adorable baby. Makes me wish my own kids were babies again.