Sunday, June 28, 2009

Experimenting Still

Just playing around:) I love the abandon of my son's expression and movement as he runs down the hill. So unguarded and joyful. Never mind that literally seconds after these pics were taken he took a tumble and you would've thought the world was ending -- or at least he was going to lose a limb! I am not my best parent in these moments of hysterical overreaction. I find myself saying such classic things as "get it together" or "buck up, dude." Hubby frequently asks Big D if we need to take him to the hospital - fortunately, he consistently insists that no, really, he'll be ok. That's what we thought . . . 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful photograph of your son. You definitely captured the essence of the moment. How did you achieve that look in your photograph?

Wishing you a scent-sational day my fellow Shutter Sister.