Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blue, blue eyes




Pics from adventures at the park yesterday. It is surprising to me how well Little Sis can keep up with Big D these days. She runs and charges, hardly looking where she is going and my heart leaps into my throat. . . well, actually, I tend to holler warnings and commands to cease and desist. As the words leave my mouth, I know that I'm some what over playing the risks. I'm one of those overly careful moms. UGH. My kids will not thank me for that, I suppose. And it won't prevent all the disasters I imagine.

A lovely day was had by all here. No naps which means early to bed for the kidlets, leaving the parents to their own devices. I wonder what kind of trouble we can get into?

Still more to come on the collaborative project we're cooking up!


No comments: