Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Playing with Fire

Valentine's night, hubby and I stayed home with yummy Thai take out, Dexter and a fire in the fireplace. I was struck by the patterns the chain mesh created and the beauty of the shifting flames.
Today's post is going to be a bit of a hodgepodge. This past weekend was unstructured, relaxed and there was SUN!! My only regret was not taking more pictures. I took my camera in the car yesterday when I friend and I went on a trail run in Forest Park (urban park in PDX). My plan was to take it out when we met our families for hot chocolate in a very fun part of town -- more of those urban pics I crave. Alas, I did not do it! But I did call a fellow photog friend of mine and asked if we could set a date to take pictures together.
The collaborative blog is still in the works. I think we're serious about it! So keep a look out. And I'd like to share this week's goals with you -- a little accountability, if you will. I am going to take my first ever Yoga class on Wednesday night and I will read as much as I watch TV in the evening. Seems doable. . . . I'll keep you posted!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: