Silliness aside, felt great and reminded me that I have long outrun the story of little timid Heather that got her kid sister to do the "scary" stuff first. Athletics happens to be the most concrete example of how I've set goals for myself and then just got going.
Which inevitably leads to more goal setting:
1. Major fitness goal is to complete the Hood to Coast relay with coworker and team.
2. Find some means to regularly post work out/training schedule -- might need to tap hubby's techie skills
3. Make stretching and strength training a "more" regular part of regimen. Is that redundant?
4. Find more mid-length races along the way as motivators. They are way fun and have great shirts:)
5. I'm so weak . . . look hot in swimsuit for 10yr wedding anniversary in Hawaii this July.